- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Use of Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how visitors use this site. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are small text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. Note the deliberate emphasis of anonymous, as no personally identifiable information is collected about you unless you explicitly submit that information on this website.The anonymous information generated by Google Analytics cookies about your use of this website is transmitted to Google – not ShopSavee. This information is processed to compile statistical reports on website activity for this site only. We use these reports to evaluate aggregate visitor usage so that we can optimise the content, and its marketing, to better meet your needs.
What do ShopSavee do with your data?
The tracking information allows ShopSavee to better understand the kind of people who come to the site and what content they’re reading. This allows ShopSavee to make better decisions about design and content providing. No personally identifying data is included in this type of reporting. All of ShopSavee activity falls within the bounds of the Google Analytics Terms of Service.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.